Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Nut Factory 2014


Every February I look forward to the only event that gets me out of my winter hibernation. It's the Nut Factory Open House. This year's gallery walk was extra special. My buddies and I went out for pizza, caught up and commiserated on one of the longest winters we've experienced. Transfer Pizzeria has the best slices around, not to mention, you can sit at a drug store counter for a local brew. At the Nut Factory -- artists, patrons and browsers convened to appreciate some good art and have a great time.


Don't let us fool you. We look happy but we're actually just hungry!

This is a man carrying a gold fish tank on his back.
This is Swati. She only looks like she has a fish bowl on her back. 

He didn't get his pizza and look what happened...

No comments:

Post a Comment